Mortgage Companies

Whether you are a first time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, Anchor Homes can set you up with a mortgage professional to fit your needs. The wide array of mortgage options available are not meant to overwhelm, but rather provide you with an opportunity to purchase a home. We can help streamline the process and relieve some of your stresses by introducing you to a mortgage expert in our area.


Anchor Homes can help you find the professional for your insurance needs. Whether it is flood, homeowners, renters, or boaters insurance, we can point you in the direction of an experienced professional.

Property Inspections

Home inspections give you peace of mind, informing you about the details of your home’s condition and much more. Educate yourself about now and into the future. A healthy home is a happy home! Be knowledgeable.

Title Insurance

Title Insurance is crucial for a home buyer because it protects you and the lender from the possibility that your seller doesn’t (or previous sellers didn’t) have a free and clear ownership of the house and property and, therefore, can’t rightfully transfer full ownership to you.


Having legal counsel makes good business sense because of the complexities that come with real estate. An experienced, competent real estate attorney can help to protect your interests and ensure that your real estate transaction adheres to the applicable rules of your state/municipality.


If I buy a waterfront shore home that is ground level, can I still obtain flood insurance?

Yes, with a Flood Evaluation certificate.

If I am a cash buyer, do I need flood insurance?

No, if you on your home outright, flood insurance is optional.

Will I be able to obtain a mortgage for a home on ground level?

Yes, there are a variety of mortgages and choices.

Do I need an attorney to initiate a purchase?

No, an attorney is your choice for protection and advice. A title company is very capable of closing your home purchase.

Is flood insurance too costly to afford?

Flood insurance is regulated by FEMA, the federal government. The cost goes by the flood elevation certificate. Most flood insurance is cost effective.

Once homes are elevated, do they still need flood insurance?

Yes, you are always advised to carry minimal flood insurance for dwelling and contents.

If I plan to move, can I rent my home instead of selling it?

Yes, you can rent your home out. This area has yearly rentals and is best handled using a property manager, such as Anchor Homes.

Can you mortgage a second home property?

Yes, we can recommend mortgage companies that can help you through the loan process to obtain a shore home.

Can I get renter's flood insurance on my home's contents if the house is waterfront?

Yes, but on contents only.